Flood Legal prides itself on providing high quality legal advice in all areas of commercial, business and property law.
Delivering quality legal services to Queensland and New South Wales for well over a decade, Sharon Flood, Director of Flood Legal has a wealth of knowledge and professional experience to assist you in all areas of property law including:
- Property sales, purchases and related advice
- Property development (both land development and strata development)
- Management rights sales, purchases and related advice and agreements
- Strata / Body corporate advice
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Planning for your family’s future including wills and succession planning
You can rely on Flood Legal to provide you with expert legal advice and professional representation in these and many other property law matters. We are committed to providing the highest possible level of professionalism and expertise while offering our clients a long term relationship based on accessibility and our genuine interest of your legal requirements.
5 reasons to choose Flood Legal
- Family operated business – Quality advice personally tailored to your needs
- Experience – You deal directly with the experienced director Sharon Flood
- Proactive rather than reactive advice – we will consider all the options and drivers of your transaction
- No fee surprises – Competitive fixed fee options communicated at the outset
- Accessibility – We guarantee prompt responses and communication at all times