Flood Legal offers comprehensive legal advice and services to the management rights industry at competitive fixed fee rates for both holiday and permanent complexes right throughout Australia but specifically in New South Wales and Queensland.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of management rights including representing managers, strata and bodies corporate, management rights brokers and management rights financiers.
Acknowledging the many facets of an industry unlike any other, which often attracts new operators to the industry, Flood Legal in addition to offering long term managers the advice they need, offer new comers as much legal and practical guidance which is required throughout the purchase transaction. Our continued advice and support is offered well after your business has settled ensuring you a great start to your management rights ventures.
Our legal services include:
- Acting in the sale and purchase of management rights (including offering guidance on structuring)
- Offering an extensive legal due diligence when purchasing a business
- Working directly with your other industry providers (Accountants and Financiers)
- Assisting with licencing obligations
- Drafting, negotiating and dealing with your strata / body corporate in obtaining consent to new agreements, assignments, extensions of term or exercising options
- Preparing the day to day documents needed in the industry (letting appointments, terms and conditions of stay, Managed Investment Act disclosures)
Flood Legal pride themselves on offering high level legal advice while truly considering the commercial drivers of your business.
Contact Sharon Flood: