Flood Legal offers quality legal advice and service to developers in Tweed Heads as well as everything in between from New South Wales to Queensland from the start to the end of a development no matter how small or large the development.
With extensive experience in development transactions our team offer a range of services which include:
- Site acquisitions
- Negotiating with local authorities
- Preparing off the plan contracts and disclosure documents for flat land, strata or mixed use subdivision
- Preparing strata title /mixed use development documentation that specifically suits your development including community management statements, building management statements, management rights agreements and by-laws
- Preparing covenants and easements to protect your development obligations
- Preparing specific Managed Investment Act disclosure documents as required
- Acting in the sale of the development including coordinating with your agents and marketers
Flood Legal prides themselves on thinking outside the box and drawing on our extensive knowledge and commercial experience to get our clients the best results from their development.
Contact Sharon Flood: