Flood Legal understands that preparing your Will, Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship is something we often delay. Often the reason can be that you have personal family issues that are difficult to navigate, there is indecision or disagreement about who will look after your children (the testamentary guardian) or that it is just all too hard.
Finding a lawyer who is able to listen to your concerns and pinpoint solutions for you can be challenging. Our process of drafting and signing your legally valid will is painless. Our Solicitor Lara Gamble ensures your intentions for the future are clearly recorded.
Flood Legal goes further than just drafting a simple will – we take a holistic approach in enduring all of your concerns are addressed and prepare the documents that are the right fit for you:
We will take the time to:-
- assess your asset position
- listen to any concerns about family members you wish to provide for
- provide advice regarding the potential claims against the estate/challenges to your Will
- consider the effect of marriage or divorce on your estate plans
- consider your future purchase or sale of property/real estate or businesses
- consider changes to your superannuation, insurance policies or taxation levels
- advise on the establishment of discretionary trusts
- work with your accountant or financial planner in advising the best outcome for you
Flood Legal prides itself on explaining the important elements of your Will in language you understand and are comfortable with. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions directly of an experienced senior solicitor to put your mind at ease.
Contact Lara Gamble: